Running E-Prime experiments online

Matt mplenhart at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 15:47:42 UTC 2010

The subjects shouldn't need a full E-Prime license to run experiments
locally and then e-mail back the EDAT files.  The run-time only
license of E-Prime should be enough to let you distribute it to
whoever you need to participate, have them install it, and then run
the EBS files locally.

The run-time is around $100-200.