[Ethnocomm] 2015 EC Publication Bulletin

David Boromisza-Habashi david.boromisza at colorado.edu
Thu Feb 25 19:33:24 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I have a  confession to make... In my haste to get the e-seminar rolling I forgot to solicit references for last year's EC Publication Bulletin at the beginning of the year.

I would be grateful if all of you could send me references to your EC-related 2015 publications by March 4. I had been collecting references throughout the year but in today's fractured publishing environment it is easy to miss important publications.

To those of you who are new to the list: I will compile these references into a Bulletin which I will post to the list. The purpose of the Bulletin is to raise awareness about current EC-related work. The Bulletin lists any and all publications that illustrate, chronicle, summarize, utilize, engage with, critique, or rethink the Ethnography of Communication research tradition.

Advance thanks for any references you may have for me!

Cheers, David

--
David Boromisza-Habashi, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Communication