[Ethnocomm] (unusual) cfp for Routledge book series on language and politics

David Boromisza-Habashi david.boromisza at colorado.edu
Fri Jul 29 15:30:13 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I found the following call for book proposals on Twitter and, because it looked promising (esp. to those of us working on topics related to language, culture, and politics) I thought I'd share it on the list. Apologies to everyone who is already following Debbie Cameron on Twitter and has seen this series of tweets. For folks who aren't on Twitter (or are, but not following her), Cameron's email address is deborah.cameron at ell.ox.ac.uk

Cheers, David

---

Debbie Cameron @wordspinster

Academics: I'm co-editing a new book series for Routledge on the politics of language (broadly defined) and we're looking for proposals /1

if you've got an idea that might fit pls DM me w. your email address & a v. brief explanation of what it's about /2

we're more interested in the topic of yr book than what discipline you're in or what career stage you're at or where you work/

so please share this info w. anyone who might be interested. Thanks.

---

--
David Boromisza-Habashi, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Communication