[Ethnocomm] EC studies on organizational communication

Sunny Lie sunnylie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 17:33:38 UTC 2021

Hi EC fam!
We hope this message finds you well. Trudy Milburn and I are working on a
project  on studies in organizational communication (Org Com) done through
EC lenses/perspectives. We're currently building a bibliography, and would
like to consult the EC brain hive and tap into your expertise regarding EC
literature on Org Com.
What are some studies/research we should include in our literature review?
We thank you in advance for your response!
Sunny and Trudy