[Ethnocomm] Showcasing the Ethnocomm bibliography

Nimrod Shavit nshavit at protonmail.ch
Sun Mar 13 23:10:51 UTC 2022

Hi all,

As promised, the ethnocomm bibliography now stands as an independent website that includes links to actual research materials and papers.

It can be accessed for viewing and downloading purposes at:

https://nimshav.github.io/EthnoComm-Repository/

All research materials are stored within the ethnocomm repository in Github. Given the legal ambiguity of any such endeavor, I will publish materials only upon request and with explicit permission. People who do not wish to participate in this effort will be included in the list, but I will not upload anyone’s materials without explicit permission.

I personally think this is very cool, but I recognize that this might not be of a global interest. Regardless, I’ll complete the first iteration of the website in my term and will give the keys to the next admin.

That said, I’ll be happy to involve in the project as many participants as possible (and the system does afford scaling in a highly distributed production network). I’ll create the contribution guide in the coming weeks. In the meantime, any interested party can contact me in person with whatever question/concern.

Have a good week,

nimrod