Ms.,Mrs. and Miss in American English corpora

Juliane Schwarz js-bham at GMX.NET
Wed Mar 6 18:15:38 UTC 2002

dear galey modan,

i would love to get the data. i'm a postgrad student in the linguistics
department at lancaster university. i'm doing research on non-sexist language
reform: how it is perceived now (30 years later). ms is one of the more
controversial things - as you might guess.

thanks a lot

juliane

--
Second International Gender and Language Association
Conference:

Juliane Schwarz

Department of Linguistics
and MEL