Qs: Kantian adjectives

Jaroslaw Pluciennik jarek at FIL.LU.SE
Tue Feb 20 14:58:11 UTC 1996

Dear collegues,

we are investigating the group of adjectives below, which, for several reasons,
we would like to call "Kantian adjectives". We are able ourselves to
compare the
adjectives to their Czech, German, Polish, Slovene, Swedish, and Russian
correspondents. It would however be very useful for us to have access to
translations also into a few other languages.

We would like to ask those of you who know other languages to help us by
providing:
1) lexical translations of the adjectives, and especially
2) the negative morhological elements in the translated items (if any).

We will share the results of the inquiry via the listserver.

Soory about the mysterious term "Kantian adjectives". If there is interest in
this choice, we are ready to explain the reasons for it.

Hope you will find the group inspiring...

bottomless
boundless
ceaseless
countless