duplicate posting

George Elgin, Suzette Haden Elgin ocls at IPA.NET
Tue Oct 7 02:36:34 UTC 1997

 Suzanne Kemmer wrote: Sorry for reposting a msg that did in fact get
posted earlier
(despite error msgs to sender). But the repost was useful....

The fault here is mine; not only am I impatient, I also believe what I am
told by machines. When I tried to subscribe I got an immediate rejection
from the server saying that I had the wrong address -- and I leaped to the
conclusion that it could be trusted and appealed to Suzanne to forward my
message. I apologize.

Suzette Haden Elgin