Reminder: CSDL Registration

John W. Du Bois dubois at humanitas.ucsb.edu
Sun May 7 18:27:07 UTC 2000

REGISTRATION for the fifth conference on "Conceptual Structure,
Discourse, and Language"

Registration for the CSDL 2000 conference (May 11-14, 2000 at UC Santa
Barbara) is at at the following rates.

Please note that the reduced "Advance Registration" rate applies for
payments received by the CSDL organizers up until 5 PM on Wednesday, May
10, 2000. After this, the on-site registration rate applies.  Note also
that for individuals who can only attend one day of the conference, we
have a corresponding one-day rate.

General registration, advance: $60
General registration, on-site: $70
General registration, one-day: $40

Student registration, advance: $40
Student registration, on-site: $50
Student registration, one-day: $25

CSDL 2000 Banquet, at UCSB Faculty Club: $25

The banquet is open to all, including guests of CSDL conference
participants.  It will take place in a beautiful location overlooking
the UCSB lagoon and the Pacific Ocean.  See our web site under "Banquet"
for additional information.

Payment must be made by a check made out in the appropriate amount (as
listed above) in US dollars, drawn on a US bank.  Make the check payable
to "UC Regents".

Please include the following registration information:

Your name
Affiliation
Email address
Telephone number
Permanent mailing address
Lodging while at the conference
Will you have a car at the conference?
Do you wish to be placed on the list for participation in:
 Workshop 1 (Thursday May 11)?
 Workshop 2 (Thursday May 11)?
Will you attend the CSDL Banquet?

Send your check and your registration information to the following
address:

CSDL Conference Registration
Linguistics Department
3607 South Hall
UC Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA 93106
USA

For full conference information, see our WEB SITE at:

http://linguistics.ucsb.edu/events/csdl/csdl.htm