Research question (please assist). (fwd)

Frederick Newmeyer fjn at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Wed Feb 21 17:12:04 UTC 2001

Dear Funknetters,

Below is an enquiry from a law student at the University of Washington.
Hopefully one of you can apply your expertise to helping him. Please reply
directly to him (his e-mail address is below).

Thanks,

--fritz newmeyer

Message from: J. Rollin <ublej at u.washington.edu>