Kluwer Alert Notification Service

Fleur van Dijl Fleur.vanDijl at WKAP.NL
Mon Aug 12 12:46:16 UTC 2002

Do you want to be informed on our latest publications on Linguistics and
Neuropsychology?
Do you want to see the tabels of contents of our journals on
Sociolinguistics?

Kluwer Alert is the free electronic notification service offered by Kluwer
Academic Publishers.  Sign-up <http://www.kluweralert.com/>  today and begin
receiving advanced notification about Kluwer's forthcoming journal tables of
contents and books, as well as new electronic products. Details are sent
directly to your desktop, weeks ahead of publication. In addition, you will
hear about other exciting Kluwer offers, such as discounts and conferences
for your preferred subjects.

 Visit http://www.kluweralert.com <http://www.kluweralert.com>  to create
your own unique user profile by selecting particular subject areas and
specific journals. Your privacy is guaranteed

Fleur van Dijl, Marketing Department
KLUWER ACADEMIC PUBLISHERS
 <http://www.wkap.nl/> www.wkap.nl

Visiting address:               Mail address:
Van Godewijckstraat 30       P.O. Box 989
3311 GZ Dordrecht               3300 AZ Dordrecht
The Netherlands                    The Netherlands

Tel (central) +31-78-6576-000
Tel (direct)   +31-78-6576-110
Fax +31-78-6576-323

 <http://www.wkap.nl/> Kluwer academic publishers <http://www.wkap.nl/>