headcount for image schemas and linguistic relativity

Monica Gonzalez-Marquez mg246 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 14 14:07:21 UTC 2004

Hello Everyone,

The workshop on the issues is scheduled for July 17, 2004 at
Portsmouth, England. This the day before the Conference on Language,
Culture and Mind. Would you please let me know if you will be joining
us so that we can make adequate space arrangements? We will reserve a
space based on how many people respond to this email. If you have
already sent me an email saying that you would like to join the
discussion, there is no need to send a second.

Though we are still working on the final schedule, the workshop will
likely begin at 9:am with a series of short introductory talks to the
issues to be given by the organizers. This will be followed by the
"meat' of the workshop, ie. the series of 7 accepted talks, which
will be short so as to allow as much time as possible for discussion.
We expect to end at about 6 or so.

We look forward to hearing from you!

cheers!

Monica