peer reviewing

Paul Hopper hopper at cmu.edu
Thu Apr 15 13:31:56 UTC 2010

Let's not forget, too, that the misunderstood geniuses of our field are
themselves perfectly capable of wielding their gate-keeping privileges
when the opportunity comes their way. It's largely a question of, as the
saying goes, whose ox is being gored.

Paul

--
Paul J. Hopper
Paul Mellon Distinguished Professor of Humanities