Nature article in the news

Daniel Everett dan at daneverett.org
Thu Apr 14 19:20:38 UTC 2011

Thanks for this, Shannon. Fascinating stuff.

My book-length study on culture and language (Cognitive Fire: Language as a Cultural Tool)  will be out from Random House in early 2012.  The folks in NZ are doing some interesting research. Michael Corballis's new book, The Recursive Mind: The Origins of Human Language, Thought, and Civilization (http://press.princeton.edu/titles/9424.html) is almost out and looks to be a very worthwhile read.

Dan