Rosetta Stone acquires the rights to endangered languages

Tom Givon tgivon at uoregon.edu
Thu Jan 20 18:16:32 UTC 2011

Rosetta Stone is a f---ing fraud. I certainly won't recommend to my Ute
friends that they do anything with them--if they asked me. However,
preying on innocent customers is RS's specialty, and the Natives are
just as gullible as the rest of us, an in many way more vulnerable. I
hope they don't create more damage than history already has.  TG