[Gala-l] Call for Proposals -- International Conference on Gender, Language and Education (ICGLE) 2 – 4 December 2020

CHAN, Wing Shan Ivy [LML] iwschan at eduhk.hk
Wed Apr 15 06:45:28 UTC 2020

Dear Gala-I,

We would like to send out the second call for proposals of International Conference on Gender, Language and Education (ICGLE). Attached please find the call for reference.

Should you have any question, please contact me.

Thanks,

Chan Wing Shan, Ivy
Post-doctoral Fellow
Department of Linguistics and Modern Language Studies
The Education University of Hong Kong
Tel. (office): 852-2948 7753
Email: iwschan at eduhk.hk<mailto:iwschan at eduhk.hk>

[EdUHK_logo]