[Gala-l] Book announcement

Diane Nagatomo dianenagatomo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 02:16:29 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Kathleen A. Brown, Melodie Cook, and I are thrilled to announce the
publication of our book, "Foreign Female English Teachers in Japanese
Higher Education: Narratives from Our Quarter," an edited volume comprised
of 22 narratives written by foreign female academics in Japan at various
stages of their careers. I'm sure that many of the stories told in this
volume will resonate with women (and men), not only in Japan but in
academia elsewhere, too. Please check it out!

Diane Nagatomo

https://www.amazon.co.jp/Foreign-English-Teachers-Japanese-Education/dp/B08GV8ZZF3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=diane+nagatomo&qid=1599216673&sr=8-1

https://www.candlinandmynard.com/female-teachers.html

--
Diane Hawley Nagatomo, PhD
Professor in the Graduate School of Humanities and Sciences

-