[Gala-l] Doing Motherhood Online: Publication announcement!

Jai Mackenzie jaimack_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 09:47:11 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,
With apologies for cross-posting, I'm pleased to announce publication of the following special issue, published in Discourse, Context & Media, which may be of interest to some of you. Edited by Sumin Zhao and I, with contributions from a few IGALA members past and present!
Doing Motherhood Online: Parenting, Identity & Digital Interaction , featuring Agnieszka Lyons, Helen Ringrow, Laura Coffey-Glover, Karen Kinloch, Sylvia Jaworska, Michelle Lazar, Sun Ke, David Matley, and an editorial from Sumin Zhao and me! I have open access links to some of the articles, so do let me know if you're struggling to get hold of anything.
Discourse, Context & Media | Doing Motherhood Online: parenting, identity and digital interaction | ScienceDirect.com by Elsevier

|  |
Discourse, Context & Media | Doing Motherhood Online: parenting, identit...

Read the latest articles of Discourse, Context & Media at ScienceDirect.com, Elsevier’s leading platform of peer...

Best wishes,

Jai Mackenzie