[Gala-l] Reminder - IGALA blog survey

Benedict J. L. ROWLETT browlett at hkbu.edu.hk
Wed Jun 2 01:09:21 UTC 2021

Apologies if you have already done so, but if not, and if you have a spare
few minutes, we'd be really grateful for your help with this survey on the
IGALA blog:

Dear IGALAers,

I hope you are all well and weathering the current COVID storm safely.

I am writing as the coordinator of the IGALA blog with a survey to gather
some information on our readership, as well as to recruit future
contributors.

Here is the link: https://forms.gle/NbNPrD5pzaZr8VZY8
<https://forms.gle/NbNPrD5pzaZr8VZY8>

I would be very grateful if you could take the time to answer the questions
- it shouldn't take you too long I hope! The information we get from you
will be extremely helpful as we work to shape the blog into an exciting and
relevant  resource for all members of our community.

Thanks so much and best wishes,

Ben Rowlett (IGALA Blog Coordinator)

********************

Dr Benedict J.L. Rowlett

Assistant Professor

Hong Kong Baptist University

Office: OEW1110

Tel: (852) 3411 5031

http://eng.hkbu.edu.hk/people/academic-staff/assistant-professor/rowlett-benedict/
<http://eng.hkbu.edu.hk/people/academic-staff/assistant-professor/rowlett-benedict/>

Advisory Board Member, International Gender and Language Association
http://igalaweb.wixsite.com/igala

ORCID Page: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0500-4126

Academia.edu Page: https://hkbu.academia.edu/BenedictRowlett

Recent Publications:

Affect as narrative action in the Global South
https://doi.org/10.1075/ni.17062.row

--
Disclaimer

This
 message (including any attachments) may contain
confidential
information intended for a specific individual and/or
purpose. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete this message
and notify
the sender and the University immediately. Any disclosure,
copying, or
distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it,
is prohibited as it may be unlawful.

In
 addition, the
University specifically denies any responsibility for the
 accuracy or
quality of information obtained through University E-mail
Facilities. Any
views and opinions expressed in the email(s) are those
of the author(s),
and do not necessarily represent the views and
opinions of the University.
The University accepts no liability
whatsoever for any losses or damages
that may be incurred or caused to
any party as a result of the use of such
information.