[IGALA] Survey for research project on Skincare Christmas Gifting

Coffey-glover, Laura laura.coffeyglover at ntu.ac.uk
Wed Dec 21 14:41:06 UTC 2022

Dear all

This is a plea for contributions to a little project I am running on Skincare Christmas gifting this festive season. I am interested in the kinds of skincare gifts that people receive, and in particular, the gendered messaging that appears on the packaging for these products.

To that end, I have put together a Jisc online survey<https://ntusurvey.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/skincare-christmas-gifting-2022> to collect information about your Christmas skincare gifts, and would very much appreciate it if you would fill it in and pass on to anyone you know who has received any kind of skincare product for Christmas this year...

https://ntusurvey.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/skincare-christmas-gifting-2022
[https://static.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/static/render/open-graph/open-graph-bos.png]<https://ntusurvey.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/skincare-christmas-gifting-2022>
Skincare Christmas Gifting 2022<https://ntusurvey.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/skincare-christmas-gifting-2022>
Online survey BOS
ntusurvey.onlinesurveys.ac.uk
As well as answering the questions, I would also very much appreciate receiving any images of the skincare gifts you receive - there is an option to email these at the end of the survey, or you can simply reply to this email.

Many thanks in advance, and I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!
Laura

Dr Laura Coffey-Glover | Senior Lecturer in Linguistics (she/her)

Nottingham Trent University | Clifton Campus | College Drive | Clifton | NG11 8NS

Email: laura.coffeyglover at ntu.ac.uk

Website: lauracoffeyglover.wordpress.com<http://lauracoffeyglover.wordpress.com>

Staff profile: https://www.ntu.ac.uk/staff-profiles/arts-humanities/laura-coffey-glover-dr

DISCLAIMER: This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University. Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.