[IGALA] BAAL sig Language, Gender and Sexuality (Brighton, UK 2 May 2023)

Federica Formato federicaformato.ac at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 12:37:22 UTC 2023

Dear IGALA-ers all around the world,

i hope this email finds you well. I am going to share some information
about the BAAL (BRITISH ASSOCIATION FOR APPLIED LINGUISTICS) and the
special interest group Language, Gender and Sexuality.

Registration for the event is now open:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/baal-sig-language-gender-and-sexuality-tickets-602542790707.
Please note that the event is face-to-face only. If you happen to be or
live in the UK, please do join us on 2nd May, in (hopefully sunny)
Brighton. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions on
accommodation or other matters.

Best wishes,

Federica Formato BA, MA, PhD

Senior Lecturer in Sociolinguistics, University of Brighton

https://research.brighton.ac.uk/en/persons/federica-formato

*http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato
<http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato>*