[IGALA] LAVENDER 30 - CALL FOR PAPERS

Federica Formato F.Formato at brighton.ac.uk
Mon Dec 11 09:16:48 UTC 2023

Dear Igala-ers,

I hope you are well.

I am sending the link for the call for papers for Lavender 30 that will take place at the University of Brighton (United Kingdom) from August 21 to 23. In the call, you will be able to read all information about this conference. The call for papers consists of different formats, and there will be different deadlines and ways to submit an abstract.  Please follow all relevant info and if you have any questions, do let me know.

This is the link: https://easyabs.linguistlist.org/conference/LavLang30

The full website will be ready soon.

Best wishes,

Dr Federica Formato (she/her/hers)

Senior Lecturer in Sociolinguistics

Course Leader English Language/Linguistics subject area

https://research.brighton.ac.uk/en/persons/federica-formato

https://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato

Mithras House | room 149 | Lewes Rd, Brighton and Hove, Brighton BN2 4AT