[IGALA] Election of IGALA Board Members

Troutman, Denise troutma1 at msu.edu
Tue Jul 25 13:42:21 UTC 2023

Dear IGALA Members,

Voting continues for our IGALA board members for the next two years!

Please navigate to https://www.genderandlanguage.com/elections-2023<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.genderandlanguage.com/elections-2023__;!!HXCxUKc!xQSszwsk6eAe3JnLKiseukmHVjPy78WyeM42PQk5v6YTQSyxMiqRTbIGyab6Vn8f28M4_AXBhsUm3Q$> to see the candidates and the available positions.

After you have read their bios and statements, please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will find the link that will take you to the election ballot.

Each active member of IGALA can vote once. The name you use to vote will be compared to our membership records. We will leave the ballot open until 4 August, 5 pm EDT and report back to membership during the week of 7 August.

Thank you for your time and active participation!  We appreciate you!

Denise

Denise Troutman, Ph.D.
IGALA President
Michigan State University
Department of Writing, Rhetoric, and American Cultures
Department of Linguistics
troutma1 at msu.edu

434 Farm Lane, Room 282
East Lansing, MI 48824-1033
517-355-2400 (Office)
517-353-5250 (Fax)

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of YAHWEH ELOHIM, and JESUS our LORD. 2 Peter 1:2 This is my perspective. Hope you share yours.

Please note:

I am not always immediately able or available to respond to emails; thus, my responses, at times, will be delayed.  Additionally, I am typically away from my email after 9 pm Monday through Friday and on weekends. Please note that emails sent outside of these times may not be immediately addressed.

Land Acknowledgment:

Michigan State University occupies the ancestral, traditional, and contemporary Lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi peoples. In particular, the University resides on Land ceded in the 1819 Treaty of Saginaw.​

Labor Acknowledgment:
The United States resides on Native Land and was built on the backs of kidnapped and enslaved Africans.