[IGALA] IGALA12 in Brisbane & IGALA Annual Business Meeting

Claire Maree cmaree at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jun 27 00:24:47 UTC 2023

Dear all,

IGALA12 is just a week away. It is so exciting to look through the Program and note all of the wonderful research which we will be immersed in while in Brisbane.
Many, many thanks to Kate Power and her team for all of the wonderful work!
For details check out the program: https://igala12.business.uq.edu.au

The IGALA annual business meeting will be held from 4:00pm on Thursday 6th, July (AEST).

Please send any agenda items to outgoing IGALA President, Claire Maree <cmaree at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:cmaree at unimelb.edu.au>> and Incoming IGALA President, Denise Troutman <troutma1 at msu.edu<mailto:troutma1 at msu.edu>> by 5pm 3rd July, 2023 (AEST).

Best,
Claire

====
Dr Claire Maree | Professor  | Asia Institute | University of Melbourne

Faculty Affiliate, Gender Studies Program  | Faculty of Arts | University of Melbourne
Centre Associate, Melbourne Centre for Cities | University of Melbourne
Ext:54108

President, International Gender and Language Association (IGALA)
Coordinator, International Network for Gender & Sexuality in Japanese Language Education (INGS-J)

Pronouns: -/her/-

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present.
====
CRICOS: 00116K
 This email and any attachments may contain personal information or information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in error, please delete it and notify us by return email.