[IGALA] Lavender 30 - University of Brighton, UK

Federica Formato F.Formato at brighton.ac.uk
Fri Nov 3 09:26:04 UTC 2023

[cid:6f79d4b0-08a8-4d2f-8cd7-fd25d83026b5]

Dear all,

I am writing to share some news about the 30th edition of Lavender Language and Linguistics. We are happy to host the annual conference at the University of Brighton, Brighton, United Kingdom, and we are finally ready to reveal the dates:

21-23 August 2024

The conference will take place on our Moulsecoomb Campus (https://www.brighton.ac.uk/about-us/contact-us/maps/brighton-maps/moulsecoomb-campus.aspx), very close to the vibrant city centre. Brighton is one of the most LGBTQIA+ friendly cities in the UK and has one of the biggest PRIDE (https://www.brighton-pride.org/), taking place on 2-5 August next year!

We will soon send information about the call for papers, accommodation and other general info. If you have any questions, please contact lavenderconf30 at gmail.com.<mailto:lavenderconf30 at gmail.com>

Best wishes,

Federica Formato, on behalf of the organising committee

Dr Federica Formato (she/her/hers)

Senior Lecturer in Sociolinguistics

Course Leader English Language/Linguistics subject area

https://research.brighton.ac.uk/en/persons/federica-formato

https://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato

Mithras House | room 149 | Lewes Rd, Brighton and Hove, Brighton BN2 4AT