[IGALA] Reviews - Journal of Gender and Language

Federica Formato F.Formato at brighton.ac.uk
Thu Nov 23 09:17:26 UTC 2023

Dear all,

I hope you are all well.

I am emailing to say that there has been a change. I am no longer the book review editor for our wonderful journal Gender and Language. Hannah, the new book review editor (hannah-dahlbergdodd at tc.u-tokyo.ac.jp) is happy to receive your queries. A list of new books to review and information about reviewing will be sent in due course!

I want to thank you all, the work I read was wonderful and I got to learn a lot from this experience! My huge thanks also go to the amazing editors of the journal - Mie, Kira and Rodrigo. They look after the journal and, for this, after our community with grace, fairness and dedication.

Best wishes,

Dr Federica Formato (she/her/hers)

Senior Lecturer in Sociolinguistics

Course Leader English Language/Linguistics subject area

https://research.brighton.ac.uk/en/persons/federica-formato

https://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato

Mithras House | room 149 | Lewes Rd, Brighton and Hove, Brighton BN2 4AT