Draw AVM

Dan Parvaz dparvaz at unm.edu
Sun Dec 31 20:51:32 UTC 2000

>          I am a Mac user and for my thesis I have to insert HPSG trees,
>AVM and so on. My system is 8.1 and Expressionist, as far as I know, it
>doesn't run. But, Latex is driving me crazy... is there something less
>complicate?

What, you don't like playing with OzTeX? I liked it so much, I installed
LinuxPPC on my Mac so I could have the same do-it-yourself pride every
time I hit the `on' switch! :-)

Seriously, last time I talked with Yehuda Falk (are you out there?), he
mentioned using WordPerfect's equation editor to insert LFG f-structures,
so I assume the same can be done for HPSG AVMs. Question is, can you get
ahold of a version of WordPerfect for Mac that has an adequate
equation editor?

Good luck (and happy Sylvester!),

Dan.