Phrasal affixes

Borsley R D rborsley at essex.ac.uk
Wed Jun 30 07:23:26 UTC 2004

Thanks. I did more or less read the thesis some time ago. I'm told though
that edge inflections are not quite the same thing as phrasal affixes.
This matters to me because Welsh has certain 'clitics' which I don't think
can be edge inflections bt might be phrasal affixes as I understsnd the
notion (which is not very well).

best

Bob

--