[HPSG-L] Is *remind* an object control verb

g.bouma at rug.nl g.bouma at rug.nl
Thu Aug 31 13:26:31 UTC 2017

I am not a native speaker, but a simple search on ENCOW gives 4 hits for
"remind me to * me" and 32 for "remind me to * myself":

Thank you for reminding /for-pcomp me /remind-dobj to /be-aux Be
/remind-xcomp Me /be-prt .

It < reminded /me-aux me /.-dep to /love-aux love /me-xcomp myself

Search interface:
https://www.webcorpora.org/bonito/run.cgi/corp_info?corpname=encow16a

All hits attached.

best,