[I-LanD Research Centre] First CfP: Languaging Diversity 2019: Discourse and Persuasion [UNIZAR-TERUEL]

Miguel-Angel Benitez-Castro mbenitez at unizar.es
Sun Jan 20 12:57:08 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

We are very pleased to inform you that the FIRST OFFICIAL CALL FOR
PAPERS for Languaging Diversity 2019 is out now (please see attached
PDF)! We would be most grateful if you could help us pass it on and
circulate it!

Here's our website with all the details: http://langdiv2019.unizar.es/
Please remember also to follow us on Twitter and Facebook: @LangDiv2019,
https://goo.gl/2AniEo

We can't wait to receiving your proposals and to welcoming you all in
TERUEL in September 2019!!!

With all our very best wishes from Spain,

Miguel-Angel
--
Dr. Miguel-Angel Benitez-Castro
Coordinador del Grado en Magisterio en Educación Primaria
E-mail: mbenitez at unizar.es