[I-LanD Research Centre] CfP_International Conference_Entre masculin et féminin... Approche contrastive: français et langues romanes (Paris, November 28-29, 2019)

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jun 5 18:16:56 UTC 2019

Dear all,

The I-LanD Research Centre invites you to submit abstracts for consideration
for the conference Entre masculin et féminin... Approche contrastive:
français et langues romanes, which will be held in Paris (France), November
28-29, 2019. Conference languages: French - Catalan - Spanish - Italian -
Portuguese – Romanian.

More information on the conference can be found in the attached file.

We would appreciate any help you might be able to offer in sharing the CfP,
even within your own departments.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Antonio Fruttaldo