[I-LanD Research Centre] [Extended Deadline] Languaging Diversity International Conference 2019_UNIZAR_TERUEL

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri May 3 11:20:59 UTC 2019

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear I-Landers,

We would be most grateful if you could help us spread the news/message
that the abstract submission deadline for I-Land's _6TH LANGUAGING
DIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE_ (UNIVERSITY OF ZARAGOZA, TERUEL;
24-27 SEPTEMBER 2019) has been extended to 2 JUNE.

_LANGUAGING DIVERSITY 6 (LD6)_ builds on the themes of the previous
editions (i.e. diversity, alterity, power, social class and
globalisation) to propose a research strand linked to _PERSUASION_, the
pragmatic or communicative intention whereby identity is enacted, power
communicated and societal patterns reproduced.

We are looking forward to a varied programme and invite abstracts in any
of the conference languages (_ENGLISH, SPANISH, FRENCH AND ITALIAN_) for
full workshops, papers, posters, short work-in-progress reports in the
pecha kucha format, as well as panels adhering to any of the
conference's broad research questions.

CONFIRMED PLENARY SPEAKERS:

Laura Alba Juez (Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia, UNED,
Spain)
Francesca De Cesare (University of Naples "L'Orientale", Italy)
Matteo Fuoli (University of Birmingham, UK)
José Martín-Albo Lucas (University of Zaragoza, Spain)
Pascual Pérez-Paredes (University of Cambridge, UK)
Adelina Sánchez Espinosa (University of Granada, Spain)

INVITED ARTISTS:

Rani Drew (https://ranidrew.wordpress.com/) and John Drew

FOR DETAILS:

Conference website: http://langdiv2019.unizar.es/
Conference e-mail: ld2019 at unizar.es
EasyChair submission link:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ld2019
Follow us on:
Twitter: @LangDiv2019, #LangDiv2019
Facebook: https://goo.gl/2AniEo

KEY DATES:

Deadline for submission of proposals: _2 JUNE 2019_
Notification of acceptance/rejection of proposals: _17 JUNE 2019_
Early bird registration: _BEFORE 14 AUGUST 2019_

Looking forward to welcoming you all in Teruel in September! :-)

With all our best wishes, --
Dr. Miguel-Angel Benitez-Castro
Coordinador del Grado en Magisterio en Educación Primaria
Departamento de Filología Inglesa y Alemana/Department of English and
German Studies
Facultad de Ciencias Sociales y Humanas (TERUEL)
UNIVERSIDAD DE ZARAGOZA
Tel: 978618123 / Ext: 861123
E-mail: mbenitez at unizar.es