[I-LanD Research Centre] CfP_CADAAD 2020_Panel: Discourse in the Digital Age

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Nov 1 17:40:43 UTC 2019

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear all,

The I-LanD Research Centre invites submission of abstracts for the panel
organised by Majid KhosraviNik (Newcastle University, UK) and Eleonora
Esposito (University of Navarra, Spain) entitled Discourse in the Digital
Age: Rigour and Context across Emerging Discourses on Digital Participatory
Spaces, to be proposed as part of the 8th CADAAD (Critical Approaches to
Discourse Analysis across Disciplines) Conference, 7-9th July 2020,
University of Huddersfield, UK.

More information on the panel can be found in the attached file.

We would appreciate any help you might be able to offer in sharing the CfP
with others who might be interested.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Antonio Fruttaldo