[I-LanD Research Centre] CfP_International Conference_Ages2020: Age-Specific Issues. Language, Spaces, Technologies (April 2-3, 2020 - University of Milan, Italy)

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 24 20:15:56 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Following the success of the Seniors2019 conference on ageing issues, the
I-LanD Research Centre is pleased to announce the Ages2020 Conference (April
2-3, 2020) on ‘Age-Specific Issues’, as seen in terms of language, space and
technology. The call for papers, detailed information and registration form
are all in the attached file.

Abstracts of ca. 300 words plus max. 6 references are to be sent as Word
files to ages2020 at unimi.it no later than December 31, 2019. Notifications of
acceptance will be issued by January 31, 2020. Registration closes on
February 29, 2020.

Kind regards,
Antonio

-------