[I-LanD Research Centre] I-LanD Journal_Announcement

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Apr 7 17:21:51 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I'm writing to you during the difficulties we are all facing to shed a
little bit of positive light. I'm indeed delighted to announce that the
I-LanD Journal has been recently included by the ANVUR (the Italian National
Agency for the Evaluation of the University and Research Systems) in the
Italian Register for Scientific Journals. This represents a remarkable
achievement and tribute to the hard work and commitment of the chief editors
of the journal, Giuditta Caliendo and Maria Cristina Nisco. But most
importantly, this significant turning point in the life of the journal would
not have been possible without the support and invaluable dedication of the
authors and readers of the I-LanD Journal who have contributed to its
continuous improvement. Ad maiora.

Kind regards,

Giuseppe Balirano

-------