[I-LanD Research Centre] KNowledgE alliance for Social Innovation in Shrinking villages (KiNESIS)_Erasmus+ project

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Aug 3 08:21:41 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I'm proud and delighted to announce that the KiNESIS project has been awarded funding for an Erasmus+ project. The aim of this programme is the creation of a 'Knowledge Alliance' among scholars, NGOs, local communities, authorities and businesses to develop an agenda of multidisciplinary activities in shrinking areas so as to promote and foster ideas, projects, workforce, productivity and attractiveness of/in peripheral territories.

Such a wonderful result is the outcome of a synergetic effort from Jacomien Kooiker, whose original idea set the ball rolling in 2015, and myself as the I-LanD research group director at the University of Naples "L'Orientale". UNIOR,  which is coordinating the whole project, is represented by Johanna Monti (our PI), who has closely worked with our partners, that is: the Comune di Frigento, Istituto Istruzione Superiore Grottaminarda, Stichting Group for European Development - GED, Stichting Hanzehogeschool Groningen - HUAS, Universidad de Navarra, Tallin University, Fondazione Ampioraggio, ATI Biotech srl, Colli Frigentini s.c.a.r.l., Consorzio Stabile GLOSSA, Stichting Werken & Leren - SWL, Hochschule Harz - HSH.

Stay tuned and congratulations to all our partners and to those I-LanD members who have contributed to the project for this brilliant achievement.

Kind regards,
Giuseppe

----
I-LanD Research Centre