[I-LanD Research Centre] Online Presentation_I-LanD Journal no. 1 (2020)_Negotiation of L2 identities in the Age of Transnational Mobility

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Dec 11 09:30:30 UTC 2020

Dear all,

The I-LanD Research Centre is delighted to invite you to the online
presentation of the I-LanD Journal no. 1 (2020) - Special Issue:
"Negotiation of L2 identities in the Age of Transnational Mobility:
Enactment, Perception, Status, and Language Development" (edited by Annarita
Magliacane, Anne Marie Devlin and Noriko Iwasaki). The event is taking place
on Thursday, 17th December, 8:00 p.m. (London time) via MS Teams. More info
can be found online at
https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/negotiation-of-l2-identities-in-the-age-of-trans
national-mobility-tickets-132402388107

Kind regards,