[I-LanD Research Centre] CfP_Lexis - Journal in English Lexicology - Special Issue: "Humor, Creativity and Lexical Creation"

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jun 3 09:21:57 UTC 2020

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear all,

The I-LanD Research Centre invites submissions for the Special Issue of
Lexis - Journal in English Lexicology, "Humor, Creativity and Lexical
Creation", edited by Lucile Bordet (University of Lyon [Jean Moulin Lyon 3])
and Frédérique Brisset (University of Lille).

More information on the CfP can be found online at
https://journals.openedition.org/lexis/3612

We would appreciate any help you might be able to offer in sharing the CfP
with others who might be interested.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Antonio Fruttaldo