[I-LanD Research Centre] Study Abroad Research (SAR) talks

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 4 16:05:52 UTC 2021

Dear all,

The Study Abroad Research group would like to invite you to the first
lecture in their Spring/Summer series of talks. This month (on February 18,
2021) Rosamond Mitchell (Emeritus Professor at the University of
Southampton, UK) and Emre Guvendir (Associate Professor at Trakya
University, Turkey) will present the results of a research project they are
conducting together. The title of the talk is "Plurilingualism in Study
Abroad: The Language Affiliations of Mobile Students". The event is free and
will start at 17.00 Irish/British time. This is the link to register:
https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/sar-event-ros-mitchell-emre-guvendir-plurilingua
lism-in-study-abroad-tickets-140055958141?ref=estw. Please, find enclosed
all details.

The SAR (Study Abroad) events are organised by Anne Marie Devlin (University
College Cork, Ireland) and Annarita Magliacane (University of Liverpool,
UK). There will be a talk every month. The events will be via Zoom and
everyone with the link can attend.

Kind regards,
Antonio

----