Why *p>*f?

X99Lynx at aol.com X99Lynx at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 17:07:40 UTC 1999

In a message dated 1/29/99 10:56:03 AM, Larry Trask wrote:

<<Yes.  It is a historical occurrence which linguists discovered....
It is not possible to answer questions like these.>>

Thanks for explaining this.

Of course, I had two reasons for asking.  The first was to offer Mr Hubey a
problem in "external causes" that might be easily handled before the bell
rings: