Nors Josephson's Theory about a linguistic and cultural

Jim Rader jrader at m-w.com
Fri Oct 15 09:20:55 UTC 1999

Sad news about Winter.  The number of core references in I-E and
older I-E language studies published by C. Winter is very high.  Just
glancing at the shelf across from me I note Streitberg's _Gotisches
Elementarbuch_, published in 1910 by Carl Winter's
Universitaetsbuchhandlung, as well as Jespersen's _A Modern English
Grammar_, v. 1, published in 1909--both in the "Germanische
Bibliothek" series.

Jim Rader

[ moderator snip ]