Origins of Indo-Aryan

Rich Alderson ALDERSON at mathom.xkl.com
Fri Jan 28 23:46:50 UTC 2000

Dear Readers,

Yesterday evening I sent out a message with the subject line "Origins of
Indo-Aryan" which, in retrospect, I ought not to have allowed on the list.
We are not here for the purpose of political or religious commentary, and
I apologize for exposing our list to the temptation.

I have already received a few responses to this posting; I will forward
them to the original author.  Those who are interested in pursuing this
topic should find a different forum than the Indo-European list.

My apologies to all concerned.

								Rich Alderson
								list owner and
								moderator