Pregunta sobre valencias nominales

Carlos Subirats Rüggeberg Carlos.Subirats at uab.es
Tue Jul 7 09:08:15 UTC 1998

INFOLING  Lista moderada de lingüística española
http://listserv.rediris.es/archives/infoling.html
Envío de información: INFOLING at listserv.rediris.es
Editor: Carlos Subirats Rüggeberg <Carlos.Subirats at uab.es>
Colaboradoras:
Paola Bentivoglio <pbentivo at reacciun.ve>, UCV
Eulalia de Bobes <ebobes at seneca.uab.es>, UAB
Mar Cruz <mcruz at lingua.fil.ub.es>, UB
Emma Martinell <martinell at lingua.fil.ub.es>, UB

        Pregunta sobre valencias nominales
       De: Linguist List, Wolfgang Teubert
       <wolfgang.teubert at ids-mannheim.de>

Dear Colleagues,

    I am preparing a comprehensive account of recent developments
in the field of "valency of nouns."  The account is to be
published in the forthcoming de Gruyter reference handbook on
valency.  If you have worked in this area, please pass on any
information you have and if you would like to be quoted.

    I understand "valency of nouns" in a rather broad sense, and
I would like to deal with related issues as "nominalisation" and
"support verbs" (Funktionsverbgefge) as far as valency issues are
concerned.  Related approaches (e.g., constraint grammar) are
also welcome.

Yours sincerely,
Wolfgang Teubert
wolfgang.teubert at ids-mannheim.de