Oferta de trabajo: Spanish teacher, prep school, in Andover (Boston Area, USA)

Carlos Subirats Rüggeberg Carlos.Subirats at UAB.ES
Thu May 11 16:54:07 UTC 2000

INFOLING. Lista moderada de lingüística española  (ISSN:1576-3404)
España: http://listserv.rediris.es/archives/infoling.html
EE.UU: http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/infoling.html
ESTUDIOS DE LINGÜÍSTICA ESPAÑOLA http://elies.rediris.es/
Envío de información: mailto:infoling-request at listserv.rediris.es
Editores: Carlos Subirats Rüggeberg, UAB, mailto:Carlos.Subirats at uab.es
Mar Cruz Piñol, U. Barcelona, mailto:mcruz at fil.ub.es
Cursos y congresos: Laura Canós, UB, mailto:lcanos at fil.ub.es
Ofertas de trabajo e información de otras listas: Eulàlia de
Bobes, UAB, mailto:ebobes at seneca.uab.es, Lídia Moya, UAB,
mailto:Lidia.Moya at uab.es
Comité de redacción: http://elies.rediris.es/#Comite_de_redaccion

                     Oferta de trabajo:
Spanish teacher, prep school, in Andover (Boston Area, USA)
               Información proporcionada por
Cecilia López Badano mailto:cecilia at GLADSTONE.UOREGON.EDU
                   y distribuida por ESPAN-L:
            http://post.tau.ac.il/archives/espan-l.html

    We are looking for a Spanish teacher, (MA in Spanish),
who would be interested to teach full time in our prep
school (Brooks School), in Andover (Boston area). The pay
is good, we also give an apartment for the candidate.

    This candidate will also be able to continue graduate
studies (such ph-d) in the Boston area, there are a lot of
colleges to do that. This will be paid by our department.

    Any interested candidate should give me a call asap at
(978)6866101 extension 4837 or e-mail me.

Thank You.
M.Alami
http://www.brooksschool.org