Registry of Latin American Researchers in Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics: http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/registry/registry.cgi

Carlos Subirats subirats at ICSI.BERKELEY.EDU
Thu Dec 5 00:17:27 UTC 2002

INFOLING. Lista moderada de lingüística española (ISSN: 1576-3404)
                 http://elies.rediris.es/infoling/
                   Repetidor (mirror) en EE.UU:
      http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/infoling.html
     Envío de información: infoling-request at listserv.rediris.es
                             EDITORES:
      Carlos Subirats Rüggeberg <subirats at icsi.berkeley.edu>
          Mar Cruz Piñol, U. Barcelona <mcruz at fil.ub.es>
       Eulalia de Bobes Soler, UAB <Eulalia.deBobes at uab.es>
                        EQUIPO DE EDICIÓN:
         http://elies.rediris.es/infoling/editores.html
La lista de distribución Infoling está asociada a la red temática
ESTUDIOS DE LINGÜÍSTICA ESPAÑOLA http://elies.rediris.es

           Registry of Latin American Researchers in
   Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics:
      http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/registry/registry.cgi
 Información proporcionada por: Ted Pedersen <tpederse at d.umn.edu>
              y distribuida por Linguist List:
        http://linguistlist.org/issues/13/13-3135.html

  The objective of the Registry is to provide a centralized source of
information for and about:

   - students,
   - professors,
   - researchers, and
   - practitioners

in Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics who
currently reside in Latin America.

   If this describes you, or if you are originally from Latin America
but living elsewhere, please take a moment to register.

   The creation of the Registry is a part of the Latin American outreach
activities of the North American chapter of the Association for
Computational Linguistics (NAACL).

   Our hope is that the Registry will help promote Natural Language
Processing and Computational Linguistics research being carried out in
Latin America.

   In addition, we want to encourage further collaboration among
researchers within Latin America and with the rest of the world.