Oferta de trabajo: English, Spanish, Voice User Interface Designer.BeVocal, Inc., Mountain View, California, USA

Eulalia de Bobes - Infoling debobes1 at UAO.ES
Wed Sep 13 18:38:14 UTC 2006

--------------------      INFOLING        --------------------------
Lista de distribución de lingüí­stica del español (ISSN: 1576-3404)
http://elies.rediris.es/infoling/
Enví­o de información: infoling-request at listserv.rediris.es
EDITORES:
Carlos Subirats Rüggeberg, UAB <carlos.subirats at uab.es>
Mar Cruz Piñol, U. Barcelona <mcruz at ub.edu>
Eulalia de Bobes Soler, U. Abat Oliba-CEU <debobes1 at uao.es>
Equipo de edición: http://elies.rediris.es/infoling/editores.html
Estudios de Lingüí­stica del Español (ELiEs): http://elies.rediris.es
es una red temática de lingüística del español asociada a INFOLING.

© Infoling Barcelona (España), 2006. Reservados todos los derechos

Oferta de trabajo:
English, Spanish, Voice User Interface Designer
BeVocal, Inc., Mountain View, California, USA

Información de Human Resources <careers at bevocal.com>
distribuida por The Linguist List: http://linguistlist.org/

University or Organization: BeVocal, Inc.
Web Address: http://www.bevocal.com
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Voice User Interface
Required Language(s): English (eng), Spanish (spa)

We are currently looking for an experienced Voice User Interface
Designer. You must have a strong background in designing and tuning
voice user interfaces that are natural and compelling, and meet our
customers' goals of reducing costs and increasing automation rates. You
should have demonstrable experience in human-computer interaction,
persona development, effective prompt design, and UI design principles.
You will design interactions and create voice prompts to elicit
appropriate responses, and also will design usability studies and
recommend improvements based on your observations.

Requirements:

- 3+ years experience in voice application design and tuning. Experience
writing voice prompts, designing call flows, coaching voice talent.
- Experience designing and running usability studies.
- Linguistics or Human Computer Interaction Degree (BS/MS)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of speech recognition technologies
- Experience with coaching voice talents and audio editing
- Experience in designing, implementing, and reporting recognition
experiments

Application Deadline: (Open until filled)

Contact Information
    Human Resources
    Email: <careers at bevocal.com>

Apply on-line at:
    http://www.bevocal.com/corporateweb/careers/careers_BV380.html

BeVocal is looking for talented, passionate, ambitious and
self-motivated people to take on career-defining roles at what is
quickly becoming the largest Internet-based self-service network in the
world. BeVocal's powerful mobile voice and data applications answer,
automate, and route customer self-service interactions for leading
communications service providers such as Cingular Wireless, Verizon and
Virgin Mobile, enabling them to achieve new levels of service
effectiveness and customer satisfaction. Our team of smart, dynamic
professionals tackles some of the toughest problems in the industry, and
develops innovative, award-winning products that make a difference in
tens of thousands of lives every day.

Our hiring strategy is simple: we look for energetic, innovative
thinkers from diverse backgrounds who thrive on intellectual challenges.
BeVocal offers a fast-paced environment where hard work and a fun
atmosphere combine to create outsized accomplishments. Founded in 1999,
BeVocal is privately-held, profitable, and growing rapidly.

La Oficina del Español en la Sociedad de la Información (OESI) y el Portal del Hispanismo plagian las informaciones de Infoling sin citar su procedencia.

Ambos organismos desprecian arrogante e impunemente las leyes de la propiedad intelectual, porque pueden despilfarrar dinero público para financiar posibles demandas por plagio.