4th Annual Interdisciplinary Colloquium on Spanish and Latin American Literatures, Linguistics, and Cultures -Florida(USA)- febrero 2009

INFOLING mcruz at UB.EDU
Fri Oct 17 08:18:23 UTC 2008

-------------------          INFOLING          --------------------

Enví­o de información: infoling-request at listserv.rediris.es
EDITORES:
Carlos Subirats Rüggeberg, UAB <carlos.subirats at uab.es>
Mar Cruz Piñol, U. Barcelona <mcruz at ub.edu>
Eulalia de Bobes Soler, U. Abat Oliba-CEU <debobes1 at uao.es>
Equipo de edición: http://elies.rediris.es/infoling/editores.html
Estudios de Lingüí­stica del Español (ELiEs): http://elies.rediris.es
es una red temática de lingüística del español asociada a INFOLING.

© Infoling, Barcelona (España) 1996-2008. Reservados todos los derechos

Infoling (1996-2008): 3.200 participantes en más de 50 países

Con el apoyo de Editorial Arco Libros
Consulta su catálogo de Lingüística, E/LE, Historia y Publicaciones periódicas:
http://www.arcomuralla.com/Arco/Shop/default.asp

4th Annual Interdisciplinary Colloquium on Spanish and Latin American
Literatures, Linguistics, and Cultures
"Language and Space"

February 19-21, 2009
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida (USA)
http://oege.weebly.com/coloquio.html

The graduate students of the Department of Spanish and Portuguese Studies at The
University of Florida cordially invite submissions for our 4th Annual
Interdisciplinary Colloquium on Spanish and Latin American Literatures,
Linguistics, and Cultures.

The colloquium will bring together graduate students and professors from a wide
variety of disciplines whose work explores the concepts of "Language & Space:
Lenguaje y espacio".

This event will take place February 19th – 21st, 2009

We accept readings in Spanish, English, and Portuguese.

The colloquium will feature three outstanding Keynote Speakers:

Dr. Nydia Flores-Ferrán
Linguistics
Rutgers University

Dr. Elena Gascón-Vera
Spanish Literature and Culture
Wellesley College
Dr. Milagros Peña
Latin American Studies
University of Florida

Please send your one page, single-space, abstract attached as a Word document to
coloquiouf at gmail.com by December 12th, 2008.

Highly qualified papers will be considered for publication in our Online
Academic Journal Sin Frontera.

If you could please forward this message to people who might be interested in
participating, that would be truly appreciated.

For specifics, please see the attachment. Should you have further questions,
please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Organizing Committee

--
IV Interdisciplinary Colloquium on Spanish and Latin American Literatures,
Linguistics, and Cultures
E-Mail: coloquiouf at gmail.com
Webpage: http://oege.weebly.com/coloquio.html

Arco Libros: un editor que apoya a Infoling
Consulta su catálogo de Lingüística, E/LE, Historia y Publicaciones periódicas:
http://www.arcomuralla.com/Arco/Shop/default.asp
Para darte de baja de INFOLING, pincha y envía la siguiente url:
mailto:infoling-signoff-request at listserv.rediris.es