ISMIL Pantun Collection

David Gil gil at EVA.MPG.DE
Wed Feb 23 10:26:36 UTC 2005

Dear friends of ISMIL,

Following the banquet at ISMIL 8 in Penang, we have decided to inaugurate
the ISMIL pantun collection.

The ISMIL pantun collection is intended as a poetic celebration of our ISMIL
meetings, and, more generally, of our various research activities involving
Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia. Thus, contributions should be about
Malay/Indonesian, and/or our work as Malay/Indonesian linguists -- ranging
fromm field work through to attending ISMIL conferences.

Persons wishing to contribute a pantun (or more) to the ISMIL pantun
collection are invited to send their contributions to David Gil
(gil at eva.mpg.de).

The ISMIL pantun collection is accessible from the ISMIL website at

http://monolith.eva.mpg.de/~gil/ismil/index.html

Looking forward to your contributions!

David

--
David Gil

[currently in Indonesia]

Department of Linguistics
Deutscher Platz 6, D-04103 Leipzig, Germany

Telephone: 49-341-3550321
Fax: 49-341-3550119
Email: gil at eva.mpg.de
Webpage:  http://www.eva.mpg.de/~gil/