future ISMIL meetings

David Gil gil at EVA.MPG.DE
Tue Jun 13 16:38:19 UTC 2006

Dear friends of ISMIL,

We are pleased to announce that the next ISMIL meeting, ISMIL 11, will be
hosted by Universitas Negeri Papua, and will take place in Manokwari,
Indonesia, 6-8 August 2007.  A first call for abstracts will be sent out in
the next few weeks.

ISMIL 11 will be immediately followed by a Workshop on the Languages of
Papua, 8-10 August 2007, also in Manokwari.

We would also like to take this opportunity to announce that ISMIL 12 will
be hosted by Universiteit Leiden, in Leiden, Netherlands, at a date still to
be determined, in mid-2008.

As always, the ISMIL steering committee welcomes offers from individuals and
institutions wishing to host future ISMIL meetings.

Best wishes,

David Gil
(also for Peter Cole and Uri Tadmor)

--
David Gil

Department of Linguistics
Deutscher Platz 6, D-04103 Leipzig, Germany

Telephone: 49-341-3550321
Fax: 49-341-3550119
Email: gil at eva.mpg.de
Webpage:  http://www.eva.mpg.de/~gil/