[LAP] ICLAP 2018: Announcement about notifications

ICLAP 2018 iclap2018 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:37:52 UTC 2018

Dear all the concerned,

The scientific committee is just about to complete the review process and
the host will start sending notifications in a day or two. If some one does
not receive the notification for his/her submission by the coming weekend,
please report via email that would be responded readily and if you don't
receive response timely then just call at 03351598940. Due to late
notifications the early bird registration was extended to 24th August and
we are thinking to still extend it to 27th August.

Due to some technical problem with the LAP mailing list some individual
queries were circulated among the whole list members. We are sorry for this
and for not being able to update you via email in the meantime. That
problem has now been fixed. Thanks to Dr. Maria Maldonado and Ms Ayesha
Zafar for updating the participants on social media about the delay.

Regards
Coordinator ICLAP 2018